Expert jewelry website consultation is provided to determine the best use of a website, and pages for your needs.
You select a beginning design from our library of templates and have it colorized for your needs. We will edit or touch up the hi-res logo you provide to make it match your selected design.
We will also provide tweaking of the chosen design to meet current SEO and usability standards. Finally, we will set up Google Analytics on your new website for all your tracking needs.
• Content Management System (hereinafter referred to as a CMS)
• Ability for you to add unlimited pages
• Dealer Search - list by state, the jewelry stores that carry your product
• Customer Accounts - they create an account and you manage their email interests
• Blog - including typical features like keywords and comments
• SEO compliant features - easy to manage on a per page and per product basis
• Library of forms, content layouts, animation effects and other features built in.
• 3 hours of initial training for the CMS and product system
• Product Catalog up to 4000 items
• 6 photos per item
• Unlimited product categories
• PayPal or Google Checkout BuyNow button integration on a per item basis
• No Shopping Cart / PCI compliance / Credit card processing to worry about
• Select up to 3 designs from our library of thousands.
• We will recolor the design according to your request as well as rework the design for current usability studies and SEO techniques.
• If the design process exceeds 4 hours, additional charges per hour will be incurred. We will provide tracking of initial design time as well as estimate how much additional time might be needed if the initial 4 hours are fully used.
• 3 hours of initial telephone and remote computer control training will be provided.
• Tech support every month thereafter is provided as needed. In-store training is available for (call for quote) and regional classes are occasionally scheduled. Inquire for a current regional class schedule.
Fees charged are for labor to set up the website.
Initial design set-up and training
• No set-up (one-time)
Monthly Service Fee
• Flexible, Per-Store Monthly Support (we don't put our stores in boxes they don't fit in)
Optional features include
• Additional design time if needed: priced per hour
• Content Writing, up to 8 pages
• Photo retouching: priced per photo
• Jewelry Photography: priced per photo
• AJS, The EDGE Integration: please inquire
• CAPTCHA: free
Training is provided for use of the CMS and to enter products. You are responsible for your own content and product entry unless you select the Copywriting and/or Product Entry Service below to have us do it for you. The Psiclopedia Junior System is a proprietary CMS designed for the jewelry industry. If you ever decide to cancel service you can take a copy of your website, but not the Psiclopedia Jr. System.
We recommend to you based on our background and experience what will make your jewelry website jump out. We will share ideas of what we have seen work amongst our other jewelry customers and show you how to do it. When new technology is available we will assist you with understanding and using it. Blogging is a necessary part of growing a bigger and better web presence, and we will teach you to do it, or make posts on your behalf.
We will be available to teach monthly how to "fish a little better," and as you learn more ("better ways to fish") you will get more business through what we teach you.
Through our guidance you will learn that there really are no limits of what you can do with your website. The more you learn the more successful your website will be for your business.
Hosting is included in the monthly support service.
We would prefer to have the website design and CMS setup completed within 1 month from contract. The design process will actually take as long as needed for your final approval. Once the design is completed it may take up to 2 weeks to convert and set up the CMS. Training will be scheduled as soon as the CMS is converted.
Determine your needs w/ us - only monthly support payments
Cancel anytime; there's no minimum buy-in of monthly service
You pick 3 designs, we narrow it to 1 and create your site-editing area (called Junior); site goes up in a month, ready for your content to be put in by you or us and your products to be put in by you or by us. We will train you on how to add what you need to per page/item and life is good.
For custom design, you should budget up to $4800 for your custom design website. Actual time billed, capped at 40 hours.